1. My babysitter has never eaten a brussel sprout. (How could this happen?)
2. I ate five chocolate chip cookies while reading Jen Lancaster's dieting memoir. (Read her. She rocks.) Let me clarify. During the first 5 pages.
3. I am wearing Delta Burke underwear. No. Not Delta Burke's underwear. Just underwear with her name on the tag. (Printed. Not written in permanent pen for you day care mother's.) How can this be? I am only a size 12, yet I am wearing fat lady undies. Still, they are pretty and purple. Still. I am not so sure I am ready to surrender my hiney to BIG GIRL undies.
4. The baby is learning sign language. So far her favorite is frog. She now signs frog for everything she sees. A sort of ecstasy of frogness exists around us now. We are all frogs, which certainly, on certain days, beats being a person.
5. My beloved husband ran out of threats for our toddler this morning. That is why I am the mother. My threat well never runs dry! Try me. Just try me!
6. You can not stop yourself from commenting on this blog. You are overcome with the urge to leave a comment. A really nice comment. A really, really nice comment.