Who says what?

Novelist, mother, minister, and yoga teacher muses on books, babies, motherhood, and what matters with reverent humor.

Monday, October 29, 2012

What kind of a minister ARE you?

I get this question all the time.

Here are some of my answers in my weekly online radio broadcast: You Are Loved. 
You can listen to any archived episode. You can also find out more about that part of my life at agapeinterfaith.blogspot.com where I list the weekly episodes.

I like to think that I'm living proof that liberal, intelligent, feminist, spiritual folk walk the planet. I suppose you need to add "zany" to that list.

And here I am, mid-sentence, during a service I led at the North Hadley Congregational Church.

Thanks to Bruce Brewer for the photograph!


I don't know that this picture captures my best moment. Sometimes I think about wearing a sign around my neck: I'm better looking than this. Ever have days like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment