Who says what?

Novelist, mother, minister, and yoga teacher muses on books, babies, motherhood, and what matters with reverent humor.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Blogger, Missing in Action

I'm sure you've all been on the edge of your seats waiting for a new post. For awhile, and being new to it, I forgot I was a blogger. You know, I went on a trip, and then I completed a book for a deadline and then I had really important things to attend to like 1. shaving legs, 2. taking nap and 3. washing diapers.

It's 20 days! 20 days until THIS LITTLE MOMMY STAYED HOME hits the stores. I want to address one of the questions I get asked all the time right here and right now, as thoroughly as possible, so that I don't need to do it again.

No, this book is not autobiographical. If it were, it would have been entitled:

THIS LITTLE MOMMY EATS A LOT OF RAW COOKIE DOUGH
or
THIS LITTLE MOMMY HAS BEEN BREASTFEEDING FOR FOUR YEARS STRAIGHT
or
THIS LITTLE MOMMY GETS NEUROTIC

So, please, though it may hard to believe, I made the thing up. But don't worry, if my life gets really exciting, I'll write a memoir. I'll call it MAMA-LLAMA-DING-DONG. Just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment