Who says what?

Novelist, mother, minister, and yoga teacher muses on books, babies, motherhood, and what matters with reverent humor.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Want to win a free copy of the book?

I love Jessica Brody, author of the bestselling FIDELITY FILES. She is awesome. She is kind. She is clever.

Go to freebookfriday.com to win a free, signed copy of my book. You can listen there or here to the interview she conducted with me.

THIS LITTLE MOMMY STAYED HOME hits the shelves in a matter of days. It's FUNNY. It's HONEST. It's a pleasure read. And don't we all need more pleasure?

If you're going to send me emails/comments about my book--as my wise son has said--remember to be careful; I'm alive! So please be kind.

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! June 23rd!!

    Are you as excited as I am? I've been telling everybody I see that my oldest friend is publishing her VERY FIRST BOOK today!! It feels like we need to set off fireworks or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I love that you can celebrate with me! I am actually anxious and I don't even know about what.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to leave a comment earlier but it didn't work. Anyway, here I am and I want to say the same thing, too. My OLDEST friend is publishing her first novel. Congratulations! How long does it take for it to come to Hong Kong. I'll go to a bookstore today and will try my best to order it or something. But...how do I get the author's autograph?

    -Ming Chu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you!! Send me a direct email at samanthawilde@live.com. I've been wondering where you are...you can order the book at Amazon, I'm sure, even from Hong Kong. We'll see about the autograph!

    ReplyDelete